Instagram Contest Rules
BFF Contest – Win $100 worth of panties for you and your bff (December 2018)
Official Contest Rules & Regulations
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void where prohibited. By entering this Contest the entrants and participants automatically agree to accept and abide by these Official Contest Rules and Regulations (“Contest Rules”). All decisions of Panty by Post with respect to any aspect of this Contest, including without limitation the eligibility of entries, are final and binding on all entrants in all matters as they relate to this Contest.
2. How to participate:
• 1) Follow Panty by Post on Instagram at www.Instagram.com/pantybypostlife If you do not have an Instagram account, you can sign up here for free: www.instagram.com
• 2) Like This post can be found here: https://www.instagram.com/p/BrgTH5iBnW3/
• 3) Tag at least one friend in the comments
• 4) You can gain additional entries by tagging additional friends in new comments (one entry per comment)
4) To be eligible to win, be sure your profile is not set to private.
3. Eligibility: This contest is open to all residents of Canada. This contest is void wherever prohibited or restricted by law and is subject to all federal, provincial, and local laws and regulations.
4. Prize: $100.00 (CAD) worth of panties for you and a friend each. The Prize is worth $200 (Canadian Dollars) total. Winner is solely responsible for all costs (i.e.: shipping charges), incidentals, and expenses not specifically mentioned as being included. Prizes must be accepted as awarded and are not transferable or convertible to cash. No substitutions will be accepted. All federal, provincial, and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
5. Expiration and Draw: This contest will run from December 16, 2018 until December 24, at 4:59pm PST. Panty by Post will select one (1) winner by a random draw from all eligible entries on December 24, 2018. The chances of being selected depend on the number of eligible entries received. Per Instagram rules, we must mention this is in no way sponsored, administered, or associated with Instagram, Inc. By entering, entrants confirm they are 13+ years of age, release Instagram of responsibility, and agree to Instagram’s term of use.
6. Rules of participation: A person may submit the contest as many times as they would like.
7. Notification: The prize winner will be notified via direct message on Instagram. If the contestant does not respond within two (2) days of notification, or does not meet all of the contest conditions, another entry will be randomly selected from all remaining entries.
8. Conditions: Panty by Post assumes no responsibility for lost, late or misdirected entries or any software, hardware, network or other failures or malfunctions that interfere with the proper conduct of the contest. In order to win, entrant must first have complied with Contest Rules. All winners consent to the use of their first name and city of residence without payment or compensation in any publicity or advertising in any medium carried out by Panty by Post. By participating in the Contest, each participant agrees to release and hold Panty by Post responsible for any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the Contest or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of any prize, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
At pantybypost.com, we are committed to providing you an excellent and safe online shopping experience, as well as a high level of customer service. We collect information from you when you place an order. Any data that we request that is required will be specified and completely optional. When ordering and registering on our site, as appropriate, you may asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number and credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may used in one of the following ways:
-To personalize your experience so that we can respond to your individual needs
-To improve our website (we continually strive to update our website based on the feedback and information we receive from you)
-To improve customer service (your information helps us to respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
-To process transactions : whether public or private, you will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or/and service as requested and purchased by the customer.
-To send periodic emails: the email you provide for ordering process may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order or request, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates , promotions, related product service information, etc.How do we protect your information?
SSL CertificateWe implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order. These security measures include: password protected directories, SSL (Secure Sockets Layered) technology to ensure that your information is fully encrypted and sent across the internet securely and ensuring that we never have access to your credit card number.
We offer the use of a secured server. All supplied credit card information is transmitted via SSL technology and then encrypted into our Payment Gateway database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit card number, financials) will not be stored on our servers.Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, transfer or otherwise sell to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is in compliance with the law, enforce our site’s policy or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety. However, non-personally identifiable information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links?
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our sites and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of the COPPAC (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years of age and older.
We have the right to make changes to our policy and will notify you if done so.