5 Items to Update Your Spring WardrobeMarch 25th, 2015
- Nude/ Pink lipstick. Pretty mauve & nude lipsticks are a huge trend right now, partially thanks to Kylie Jenner and we’re so on board! It’s pretty, subtle and a great change from the dark lips associated with winter. A few of our favorites are YSL #8 Pink In Confidence, Buxom Full on Lipstick in Sydney, and Maybelline Color Sensational The Buffs Lip Color in Sahara.
- Bucket Bag: These adorable bags have become so popular in the last few months and we absolutely love them! They’re a chic way to carry all your spring necessities and this one from Rebecca Minkoff holds so much more than your average cross-body bag.
- Nude Booties: Spring is always a hard time for dressing weather appropriate, especially in Vancouver. You want to look fresh and dance under the cherry blossoms but the rain can definitely put a damper on all that fun. That’s why we love nude booties; these Jeffrey Campbell ones are a fresh take on the classic black Chelsea boots that everyone was rocking this winter but can easily be transitioned into summer with denim cut offs and a crisp white dress shirt.
- New Panties! Now you know we had to mention your favorite underwear subscription box (Panty by Post!!!) in this post but it seriously makes a huge different in your confidence when you know you’re wearing sexy panties under your new spring dress. We love a good cheeky bottom and these ones from our premium line by Agual Bendita & Santolina are a definite favorite for spring, just $35 CAD a month.
- LWD (Little White Dress): The little white dress has been a recurring trend for a few seasons now but it is definitely the biggest new look coming this spring. So many stores have done all white collections that it’s hard to keep track. Our favorites come from Artizia and Topshop. This LWD from Aritzia is a staff favorite and you will definitely find someone in the PBP Office rocking it this season!
- We hoped you enjoyed this post on our favorite items for spring; let us know your favorite item in the comments below! Don’t forget to like this post, and follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram for all things PBP.